Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Name that photo!

One of the greatest things about photographing kids is that they truly have minds of their own! I have yet to see this more than I see it in my own daughters.

Take the photo above for instance... they were both supposed to be looking at me. Though I did finally get a couple of them looking at the camera and a couple cute interaction shots (and though this one didn't make the cut for many reasons), I still think this is a cute photo - and I think that the caption for it could positively make the picture. So, what do you think? Email me (melanie@just-because.com) the cleverest (most clever?) caption for this photo and receive 50% off your next sitting fee (to be scheduled and taken by 10/31/09) and we'll even give one of your friends the same deal. I'll post the winning entry in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment