Thursday, June 11, 2009

Maternity/newborn sessions - discounted!!!

Are you pregnant? Do you know someone who is?

We're looking to expand our maternity and newborn portfolios! So, if your due date is sometime before September 1, we'd love to offer you a sharply discounted sitting fee for a maternity/newborn package in exchange for being featured in our maternity and newborn galleries. We'll even throw in a print credit too!

Please contact us today at 425.761.4760 or melanie@just-because.com and we'll discuss the details. Of course, to take advantage of this deal, you'll be featured on our website and in our portfolio, so please only respond if that's ok with you! =)

We look forward to sharing in this exciting time in your life!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie!

    Yes, I would love to be a part of your website, count me in. I am due in about 7 weeks (August 2nd) I also want to find out about pricing. You can e mail me or call me, 917 653 4383 so that we ca st something up.

    ReplyDelete